AUBREY AT FIVE MONTHS


.jpg)
While visiting Salt Lake City this summer, Aubrey sat up all by herself for the first time. You can see the surprise on her face in this first picture, almost as if she's thinking, "I can't believe I'm really doing this!" This close-up of Aubrey is one of my all time favorites because it just captures her sweetness perfectly. She has the most amazing blue eyes and long, beautiful eyelashes. When we go out, the most frequent comment we hear is how beautiful her big blue eyes are. Credit for the great photos goes to good friend, Tara Barber. Thanks for catching the moment for me, Tara!
AUBREY AT SIX MONTHS
The very day that Aubrey turned six months old, I was determined to get the "perfect pictures." Again, assisted by a talented friend (I'm a little camera-deficient these days) Holly and I set out to have a photo shoot with Aubrey outside. The lighting was great, Aubrey looked adorable as usual, but we could not get her to smile. It didn't take us long to figure out that Aubrey is not fond of sitting on the grass. Even sitting on a blanket, she was clearly not happy with this set up. I think my little princess may have a bit of the "Princess and the Pea" syndrome! But once we moved her inside, we were able to catch a few smiles before she was too tired out. Yes, I did paint her toenails! How could I resist?! It's very fitting for Aubrey because she is a very dainty and feminine little baby.
AT SEVEN MONTHS
It's nice to know there are some constants in life...like always being able to fall asleep in your daddy's arms!
AT EIGHT MONTHS

Aubrey is such a happy baby! She loves to crawl around the house (she's fast), especially towards the stairs, just to scare mommy, of course! Peek-a-boo is a big hit these days, too.

I couldn't give you an update of Aubrey without mentioning her best buddy, Jake. They were born just four days apart and love getting together to play. One of their favorite pass-times is standing at the glass door watching the world go by.

Aubrey is great at pulling herself up to stand and then scooting herself around. I think she'll be walking any day now! Her favorite toy is a piano keyboard. If you look carefully, you can see the signature "Wirthlin tongue" sticking out as she concentrates on her next masterpiece!

The look on her face here deserves a little explanation, but I couldn't resist putting it on here. This is Aubrey's latest "look" where she scrunches up her face and then makes this hilarious huffing sound by blowing air through her nose. It makes us laugh every time!





4 comments:
Aubrey is so sweet. I love her!
She is adorable!!! I can't believe how time flies... We can't wait to meet her :).
She is SO beautiful! We miss you guys and wish you lived closer!! Tell Rob hello from his favorite cousin!
She is such a doll! Thanks for sharing all of these adorable pictures! I can't believe how much bigger Aubrey looks since last time I saw her...and it hasn't even been that long! We need to get together soon. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment